Your new colleagues?
im Bereich Marketing & Sales
Senior Manager international & digital Marketing (m/w/d)
Wir suchen zur Ergänzung unseres Teams in Aachen zum nächstmöglichen Eintrittstermin eine/n
Senior Manager international & digital Marketing (m/w/d) Vollzeit – 40 Stunden / Woche)
Bewerbungen bitte ausschließlich per E-Mail an:
Bei Fragen stehen wir natürlich auch telefonisch zur Verfügung.
T +49 (0)241 / 51030 300
Focus of activities
in the daily work:
- Coordinate international & digital Marketing activities
- Support the development and refinement of the global Marketing strategy
- Secure the implementation and adaptation of the Marketing strategy (focus on digital/social media/CRM) and Marketing materials (asset factory) on national level
- Measure and improve the key KPIs incl. conversions
- Analyze automotive markets, business models, competitive dynamics and market attractiveness as basis for strategy development and priority setting
- Lead and guide agencies and internal/external stakeholders
What we offer:
- An exciting, varied and challenging job
- Short decision-making processes and independent work
- Fast-growing company with a wide range of career opportunities
- A young, dynamic and highly motivated team with exceptional team spirit
- Flexible working environment
- Support for the use of public transport (subsidised ticket)
- Good infrastructure for private transport (proximity to the motorway, free parking and charging stations for electric cars)
- Corporate benefits platform
- Company health management and company pension scheme with Allianz
- Drinks - flat rate (water and various types of coffee)
What we expect from you:
- Bacheolor or Master degree in business administration, marketing or a comparable education
- At least 10 years of professional experience
- Automotive experience in the area of international Marketing, digital and social media management, content creation, KPI/performance management and agency/people management
- Proven track record in Marketing strategy implementation across different markets
- Understanding of consumer journey – with focus on digital touch points
- Team player with ability to work independently and in a structed way
- Ability to steer agencies, prioritize and work towards tight deadlines
- Ambition to make a difference
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Experience with digital management tools (website, social media, CRM etc.)
- Fluent in English and ideally German
- Willingness to travel (about 25%)
Join our Team.
Join our Team.
Our e.GO plants, R&D Center and Factory Store are located at our headquarters in Aachen Rothe-Erde. In our fully networked and state-of-the-art MicroFactory, we produce the e.GO Life, focusing on both the latest production approach of Industry 4.0 and sustainability. Our team in the R&D Center is researching and developing new ideas for the sustainable urban mobility of the future on a daily basis. Join us on our mission to make sustainable mobility accessible to all and apply now!
Next.e.GO Mobile SE, headquartered in Aachen, is a manufacturer of electric vehicles and sustainable mobility systems. On the RWTH Aachen Campus, 370 employees of Next.e.GO Mobile SE take advantage of the unique network of science and business with 420 technology companies and a comprehensive research infrastructure. Agile teams are working on various cost-effective and particularly durable electric vehicles for short-haul traffic.